How to navigate
1. The Welcome Page is the landing page for ARROW’s ASK-us with 4 main pages listed on the top right-hand corner of the page i.e. About; Resources; Key Titles; and Tools for Advocates – clicking on these links will bring you to the respective pages. Note: these links are also available at the bottom of the page.
2. Under About page, there is a list of menu on the right side of the page: Information; Frequently Asked Questions; and How to Navigate. Clicking on the links will bring you to the respective pages.
3. The core page of ARROW’s ASK-us is our Resources page – this is the page where you can browse and search for the resources that you require. There are two main steps that you can browse for the resources:
- The resources are classified according to the type (e.g. reports; country profiles; bulletins; papers/briefs etc); thematic areas and region. You can also filter the resources according to the year of publication. For e.g. if you are looking resources on Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) in Asia, you can click on Asia and then on CSE. You can further filter the resources by countries in Asia and the year of publication.
- The other step is using the Search links – you can either search by typing the key words under Search e.g. CSE, Asia or you can use the Advance Search where you can have a more specific Search by selecting from the drop-down menus, the type; thematic areas; regions; and year of publication.
4. Whichever method you use for browsing, a list of resources will appear on the page – you can then click on the link of a specific resource that you are interested to read or access. The link will bring you to the said resource (publication) where you can see the title, image and brief write-up of the said resource with information on the region, categories, year, and source on the right. There is also a button that you can click on for either “View PDF Online” only or “View PDF Online” and “Download”. Publications with “View PDF Online” only are copyright publications that ARROW subscribes to, while publications with “Download” feature are open resources.
5. You have the option to share the links to the publication via Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Pinterest; and via Email. After browsing / reading the said publication, you can also post a comment at the bottom of the page – you can post the comments as a ‘Guest’ or sign-in via Disqus.
6. You can also contact us by clicking on the “CONTACT” field located on the top right hand corner of the page. Complete your request using the contact form and we shall respond to your message / queries soonest possible.